Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome to the Eze-Breeze Retail Store

We have waited a long time in some parts of the US and Canada for spring to arrive. It looks like we may jump right from winter to summer, but warm weather has finally arrived. And as much as we enjoy the outdoors, the bugs and inclement weather can cut into the time we spend outside.

That is why we love the PGT Eze-Breeze sliding panel windows. They are so easy to use install that almost anyone can convert a porch, patio, gazebo or deck into a wonderful 3 season room. And if you are building a new 3 season addition or stand alone building, these windows allow you to add more sun and more breezes than any other option on the market. 

As an independent authorized distributor, we are so happy to be able to sell direct to you, the homeowners and ship them direct to you anywhere in the continental US and to Canada. 

SO enjoy our blog. We of course want to sell you windows, but we will also share our favorite summer finds.

Our website is www.ezebreezeretailstore.com. Call us toll free at 800-579-7812.
And, help us build our following on Facebook and Pinterest

Make your summer the best ever with Eze-Breeze 3 season room windows.from the Eze-Breeze Retail Store

2 comments:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete